Voca Facility Crusher Retaining Wall, HRW: 110616AW was constructed in August 2011.The wall was designed by Jerold Bishop, P.E., Geotechnical Design Systems Inc.
Welded Wire Wall for Crusher & ArtWeld Gabion Wall (on top of WWW Crusher Wall)
- Welded Wire Wall (one angle point)
- Maximum Wall Height of 28’
- Maximum Mat Length of 21’
- Loads: Designed for CAT 770 Off-Highway Mine Trucks and CAT 980 Loaders operating on top of an assumed 2-foot thick reinforced concrete slab/bumper block.
- Seismic acceleration of 0.1g
- 30-year design life – hot-dipped steel
- 3,024 SF