The Chirano Ghana Mine project was constructed in 2013, and is located in Ghana, West Africa. The wall was designed by SHN Consulting Engineers & Geologists.
- Welded Wire Walls (two walls with one angle point each)
- Maximum Wall Height of 42’
- Maximum Mat Length of 32’
- Loads: 3’ soil surcharge, 375 psf. CAT 998B, 1,900 psf
- Lower tier of headwall is 2,200 psf from the crusher supports.
- 50-year design life – Hot Dipped Galvanized steel
- 581.20 SM / 6256 SF of Welded Wire Wall
Welded Wire Wall
Over 5000 SF